The USCCA Basic Handgun Course is approximately 4 hours long, and is geared toward your own personal pistol, if you have one. If you do not own a pistol no problem… we include a session on what to look for when buying a pistol. If you own a pistol bring it to the class. You need NO ammunition as firing is not part of this class. This class is not approved for a concealed carry permit. The course consists of discussions of the following areas:
- Self-defense firearms basics
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- Gear and gadgets
- Basic and advanced skills
The course uses the 271 page book:
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals – 2nd Edition by Michael Martin
Course price is just $75!
- Course price: $75.00
- To register now, click the dollar icon below to register and make your non-refundable payment in full for this class.
- OR to register now, and make a non-refundable deposit to hold your seat in this class: $25.00
- Click the Quarter icon below to register, and make a deposit to hold your seat in this class.
- The book Concealed Carry and Home Defense will be loaned to you to use during the class, but is available optionally for purchase at: $35.00
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
To browse our secure online store, click the ‘shopping cart’ icon below:
Need a class, but short on time? Not all classes have students scheduled in them. Call me… possibly I can do a class to fit YOUR schedule! Classes (Concealed Carry included) do not have to be completed in one sitting! Let’s talk… 1-270-893-5808
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
NRA Instructor Basics Of Personal Protection Outside The Home
"Marksmanship Simplified" explores the mechanics of hitting a target and makes success attainable for both novice and experienced shooters. George Harris, co-founder of the Sig Sauer Academy and currently with… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 1
In Lesson 2, a staple of high-quality training, dry-fire drills, allow you to practice while observing what your body does naturally. This progressive approach to training helps to develop proper… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 2
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions you may have here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.