Why would I want to carry a TASER? Some people chose not to carry a firearm. A TASER is a great alternative. Not all situations call for a firearm, and the use of deadly force, but may call for less-lethal* force to stop a threat against you.
It is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. A TASER, is a less-lethal* means of self-protection. TASERs can be owned and carried by law-abiding citizens over 21 years of age, consistent with the laws in Kentucky. A TASER has the ability to immediately incapacitate an attacker by short-circuiting the attacker’s central nervous system.
The TASER Pulse+ (our favorite, and the model I choose to carry, shown below) provides you with the same technology used by law enforcement nationwide but with a longer exposure time (30 seconds vs 5 seconds). This is a less-lethal* option for a victim to temporarily incapacitate an assailant without the legal ramifications of using deadly force.
* The TASER device is a less-lethal, not non-lethal weapon, since the possibility of serious injury or death can exist whenever the weapon is deployed. Sharp barbed metal projectiles delivering an electric current are used, so misuse or abuse of the weapon increases the likelihood that serious injury or death may occur.
Another benefit of the TASER Pulse+ is that it has bluetooth communication via the “Noonlight” app shown above, to provide instant help. The instant you turn your TASER on, help has been called via the app, if you so choose.
- Course price: $100.00 Note: Bring your own TASER to this class.
- If you wish to fire a Pulse+ TASER during this course, I have cartridges available for purchase if you need one. Cartridge price: $25.00
- If you do not own a TASER and wish to purchase one at a discounted price and bring it to class with you, call me and we will help you pick out the best model for you. I will have it here waiting for you at class start.
- To view the TASERS and pricing, click the TASER below.
- TASERS are legal (some states have carry restrictions) in 49 states. Rhode Island (NOT California) is the only state that currently bans TASERS.
- You must be 21 or older.
- Course length is 3 to 4 hours.
- Note: YOU WILL NOT be “exposed, shocked, or tased” in this class.
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
Please use our online store to easily make your online registration and payment securely. Have your credit card ready and click the ‘Register Here’ icon below:
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.